Today in 2015, in the Brussels Region: all building permits = Passive project compulsory.
From January 2017, in the Walloon Region, the same regulations will apply. And in 2020, for the whole of Europe, all house building projects must obtain a PASSIVE label.
The Future solution has already been available since 2013 from Iso Star PVC Alu sprl!
Our new BluEvolution 92mm Type A, 100% recyclable range.
At a time when questions are being asked about our living environment, we have a duty to offer you the best products in terms of economies of scale:
Iso Star PVC offers you the most effective frames on the market, BluEvolution.
- A 92 mm section, the biggest on the market for PVC windows.
- Glazing with a section starting from 60 mm.
- Visible height of 118 mm guaranteeing added solar gain and brightness for this type of frame.
- Significant annual saving of CO2 production.
- Durability over time and the assurance of a 100% recyclable product.
- A Modern Design and a new generation German quality window.
- Belgian manufacture and know-how as a producer for over 20 years.
Iso Star PVC offers you THE low energy frames that also meet passive standards.